Concave, by Swiss designer Nicolas Barth Nussbaumer, challenges the traditional design of the modern watch – the dial and case are integrated to give the impression of a single form.
- Materials: Calfskin, Stainless steel
- Design year: 2015
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (ETA 956.032)
- Functions: Hour, Minute
- Precision: +/-2-3 minutes per year
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 30 mm / 1.18 inches.
- Case Height: 7 mm / 0.28 inches.
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: Blue-coloured sand blasted steel
- Strap: Nordic night calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
1972 - Nicolas Barth Nussbaumer
After specialising in jewellery and watch design at the Art & Design school in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Swiss-born designer Nicolas Barth Nussbaumer went to work for two established watch designers– Rodolphe and DiModolo–before setting up his own company at the tender age of 24.