The Koppel watch was revolutionary when it first debuted in 1978; the current generation continues this tradition and remains a masterclass in understatement.
The minimalist, fluent lines of the case and hands have become a classic and the overall aesthetic is one of uncluttered purity. While beneath this sleek and organic exterior, the Swiss Made movement, delivers a high level of technical performance and excellence.
Koppel is utterly singular; a story of balance and precision, both inside and out.
- Materials: Black calfskin
- Design year: 1978
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (ETA 955.412)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 32 mm / 1.26 inches.
- Case Height: 8.4 mm / 0.33 inches.
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: Black enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Black calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
1918 - 1981 Henning Koppel
Henning Koppel showed an early talent for art, leading him to train in both drawing and aquarelle early on. He continued studies in sculpture at the Royal Danish Academy and later in Paris. His superb drafting skills, developed as a child, helped him in to produce outstanding product renderings of his designs.