The Koppel watch was revolutionary when it first debuted in 1978; the current generation continues this tradition and remains a masterclass in understatement.
The minimalist, fluent lines of the case and hands have become a classic and the overall aesthetic is one of uncluttered purity. While beneath this sleek and organic exterior, the Swiss Made movement, delivers a high level of technical performance and excellence.
Koppel is utterly singular; a story of balance and precision, both inside and out.
- Materials: 18 kt. yellow gold
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Automatic Mechanical (Soprod 9335/A10-2 with GJ rotor)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Date, Second Time Zone, Power Reserve
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm / 1.61 inches.
- Case Height: 12.3 mm / 0.48 inches.
- Case Material: 18 kt. yellow gold
- Case-back: Screw-down with double curved sapphire crystal window
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: WhiteEnamelInset
- Strap: Brown alligator skin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: 18 kt. yellow gold
1918 - 1981 Henning Koppel
Henning Koppel showed an early talent for art, leading him to train in both drawing and aquarelle early on. He continued studies in sculpture at the Royal Danish Academy and later in Paris. His superb drafting skills, developed as a child, helped him in to produce outstanding product renderings of his designs.