The Vivianna Bangle is an icon, seamlessly blurring the line between horology and jewellery.
Numberless, strapless, mirrored, its complete lack of distracting adornments is a singular departure from the expected. It was ever the designer’s intention to create a watch that ‘liberates the wearer from the convention of time’.
Vivianna’s flawless minimalism is at once sensual and tactile. With no apparent beginning or ending, it exemplifies Vivianna Torun’s ability to mould flexible, sculptural forms from seemingly solid materials. This aesthetic is further enhanced by the open-ended design to give the impression that the Bangle floats above the wrist, the ultimate symbol of elegance, femininity and eternity.
“Back then, watches were only chronometers – measures of time. I wanted to free people from the slavery of time. A watch should not make us prisoners of time, but liberate us.” - Designer Vivianna Torun Bülow-Hübe.
- NB: Please add required watch size to the order notes in the checkout section.
- NB: Sizes available: XS, S, MMaterials: Stainless steel
- Materials: Stainless steelCircumference: XS: 140 mm / 5.51 inches, S: 145 mm / 5.71 inches, M: 150 mm / 5.91 inches, L: 170 mm / 6.69 inches
- Design year: 1981
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (ETA E61.031)
- Functions: Hour, Minute
- Precision: +/-2-3 minutes per year
- Water resistance: 5 ATMCase Diameter: 34 mm / 1.34 inches.
- Case Height: 7.1 mm / 0.28 inches.
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Screw-down
- Crown: Push-inCrystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: Black pvd curved matte
1927 - 2004 Vivianna Torun Bülow-Hübe
Vivianna Torun Bülow-Hübe (1927 – 2004) was born in Malmö Sweden. She graduated from the Academy of Industrial Arts in Stockholm in 1945 and in 1956 she settled in Paris where she quickly became known for her jewellery.