We're still open and our Winter Sale is still on!
Up to 50% off of selected items
Skagerak Soap White, Indoor
Skagerak’s white soap is a ready-to-use quality soap designed for cleaning and protecting light wood-types such as oak, ash and beech, and surfaces such as floors, furniture and table tops. As the soap seeps into the wood and promptly closes up the pores, the surface is well protected from filth and fluids.
Treatment for interior wood products
Proper usage and maintenance is vital for getting the most out of the valuable resources we have. Our designs are made to last for generations, but just like everything else, they need a little care to get there.
1. First, use a wood cleaner to clean particularly stained areas on the surface if any.
2. Shake the bottle carefully before use.
3. Mix the soap with lukewarm water. For cleaning, use 25 ml soap per 1 liter of water.
4. For basic treatment, use 100 ml. soap per 1 liter of water.
5. Wash the wooden surface lengthwise with a damp cloth.
6. Make sure to dry the surface thoroughly after the treatment.
Collection, National and International delivery available on this item.
We regularly send items to Europe and the rest of the world - please send us an e-mail telling us which item/s you are interested in, along with the address you want it sending to and we will come back to you with a price. contact us